Situps are a good and easy way of getting the blood flowing through your body and activating those unused muscles. They are also a good to target that belly fat that won’t budge, but again take it easy and don’t do them to the point of pain.
How to do it
1. Lay back on the ground, with your feet flat on the ground and your knees bent, and your hands behind your head.
2. Then holding your head work your core area up towards your knees and then back on the ground. (Again make sure not strain yourself or accept too much pain).
2. You can do fifteen sitsups in three sets.
5. Gluten Bridge
Another great way to tackle all that back fat that just doesn’t go away.
How to do it
1. Get on the ground on your back; your feet should be the ground, with the knees bent parallel to each other. You don’t need to hold your head this time, or pull your face towards your knees.
2. In that position what you must do is lift your hips on the ground, while making sure that your feet and shoulders stay in touch with the ground.
3. This is a excellent exercise for your back, core and glutes, hence the name.
4. Just be careful not to strain or pull any muscles, which you can make sure of by making gradual movements and making pauses in between.
5. Try to complete three sets of these of 10 reps.