Lunges will really help you get that belly and leg fat loose. It’s a little hard to do in the beginning but once you flex those muscles and catch onto a pace, it will work wonders for you.
How to do it
1. Stand straight with your feet shoulder width apart and your arms loose on your sides.
2. Bend down as you project your knee forward with your hands placed on your hips, and then fall back into the initial standing position, and then repeat with the other leg. (Your movements and position must be coordinated and not be harsh or painful for you).
3. Do this at least ten times in three sets, and you’ll be feeling the hot burn.
Literally something you can do just by standing up and you don’t need a lot of leg space for this either. Squats are also an amazing way to increase your muscle strength and flexibility, and are a good stretch for your back and legs.
How to do it
1. Stand up with your feet slightly apart and your arms at your sides. Warm yourself up a bit by doing some light stretches, and then bend down into a sitting position, making sure you stretch those leg muscles and then rise back into the standing position.
2. Just make sure that this is something you can be with ease and that you are not in pain. Don’t do this if already have knee pain.
3. You can do Squats 20 times on each side in three sets for a good work out.